We are happy to re-open to provide excellent parking and transportation service to and from Philadelphia International Airport!
The health and safety of our employees and customers is of the upmost importance. To that end we will follow CDC guidelines to keep our employees and customers safe.
In addition, the following items will apply until adjustments are allowed or needed:
- Contactless check-in and check-out to the parking lot, including self-payment – No cash will be accepted for payment
- All employees will wear face masks at all times when interacting with guests or other employees
- All guests are required to wear face masks—please bring your own as PPE supplies are not always readily available to provide as a courtesy
- All guests are asked to cooperate with our employees are made as decisions are made to ensure the health and safety of other employees and guests while providing service
- Commonly touched and shared touchpoint surfaces will be sanitized and disinfected frequently
While we will do our best to provide the same level of service you have come to expect of us, we ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate the ever changing landscape of the “new normal.”
If you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to send an email to CustomerService@JetstreamParking.com and someone from the management team will be happy to address your concerns.
We look forward to serving your parking and transportation needs to and from the Philadelphia International Airport…Safe Travels!