The costs of traveling and vacations can mount up rapidly, so in order to save money, you need to cut costs on everything including discount airport parking.
Finding cheap airport parking is not difficult when you use travel resources on the web. For USA airport parking, you can even use Google Maps or other web-based mapping applications to find air port parking facilities. On Google, many cheap airport parking companies have set up Google Places pages that provide details about their business, including parking costs.
Another way to shop around is to search for comparison websites on the major search engines. A comparison website allows you to compare prices and services from different air port parking companies. However, most comparison sites will not list all companies, so you should check at least a few in order to find the best deals.
You can also do research on the companies over the Internet to see what type of service they provide. Many websites offer consumer information including reviews and ratings of businesses by former customers. These sites can help you find reputable businesses that provide courteous and responsive service to their clients.
In some cases you will be able to book parking space online, using your credit card. Other companies may allow you to reserve the space online, but they will require you to pay by mail or in person.
Jet Stream offers an alternative to the traditional high priced airport parking. They provide cheap airport parking for short-term or long-term stays with a free shuttle service to the airport. Their dedication to having lower cost airport parking means that they will match competitors prices to insure that they are the most economical option available.
How Jet Stream Works
Jet Stream has partnered with hotels near airports to create cheap airport parking options. The secured parking areas are located at hotels. Users are provided with transport to the airport by shuttle bus that runs directly from the hotel. To reserve a space customers go online and book a parking spot near their departure airport. Payment is completed online. Customers print out a parking pass immediately after they have paid. After parking their car at the designated parking area customers can catch the hotel shuttle to the airport. The shuttle is provided free of cost. Any questions regarding where to park, where to place parking pass, and where to catch the shuttle can be answered by the hotel staff. When customers return they simply take the shuttle back to the hotel they parked at.
Benefits of Jet Stream
Jet Stream provides the most economical USA airport parking options. Jet Stream's rates are 70% cheaper than normal airport parking rates. They offer even greater savings if customers also book rooms at the hotels where their cars are parked. Memberships are also available where customers can receive notifications of special deals, priority support, and online reservation management.
Locations and Hotels
Jet Stream is continually developing their partnership with hotels and is only available in certain US locations. Currently, Jet Stream can be found in states on the East coast, the South, and the Mid-West. Hopefully, they will soon be available in locations all over the U.S. Jet Stream currently partners with a variety of hotels including; Days Inn, Econo Lodge, Americas Best Value Inn, and Quality Inn & Suites.
The option Jet Stream provides for USA airport parking is far superior to the traditional parking found at airports. The process is simple and easy to use. Rates are far lower than any other choice. Customers are able to interact with hotel staff when they need help on scene instead of facing a vast empty parking lot. It is a welcomed alternative to the traditional parking selections.
Travelers often choose to use airport parking facilities to maintain their freedom. Driving in and parking their vehicle allows them to immediately depart when they return to the same airport. However, cheap airport parking comes with both cons and pros. Driving your own vehicle to the airport can increase your stress levels if it is located in a busy metropolis. Consider these aspects of the parking system before choosing this method over driving services that deliver you to the airport and bring you home again.
- Drive yourself to the airport and stay in control of your arrival time without relying on another person to get you there
- Arrive at the airport at any time, instead of scheduling your flight around the service hours of a driving company
- Become comfortable with fees that rarely change, and avoid paying taxes on your parking fees
- Airport parking facilities tend to offer greater security, making it a good choice for travelers who do not have a garage at home for safe long-term storage
- Avoid asking a neighbor or friend to monitor your vehicle for damage during your trip
- Use the free shuttle to travel between the terminal and the parking lot
- Save money over the high cost of taxis and private van services
- Finding a cheap airport parking lot can be challenging, since there is little competition and the lots can charge whatever they want
- USA airport parking is in high demand, so finding a free space is very challenging at some of the biggest air travel hubs in the country
- Traffic jams, accidents and road work can unexpectedly slow you down and cause you to miss your flight
- Most lots are full around the clock and you may have to wait hours for someone to leave so you can park safely
- Full lots mean you must either reschedule your flight or park in private USA airport parking that is usually far more expensive and less secure
- Driving at odd hours to catch a red-eye flight when you are low on sleep can be hazardous
- Some lots are limited to the guests of specific airlines
- Many airports add a lot of hidden fees that add up quickly, but these fees are only revealed when it comes time to pay as you are trying to leave the lot
When it comes to travelling to distant places, air travel is the only way to go. Getting a plane ticket is only half the battle when you get ready to travel. There is a misconception that USA airport parking is too expensive. In fact, many travelers make the mistake of becoming a burden to a friend or loved one, which also takes more time out of your day. By choosing cheap airport parking, you can be on your way to your destination quicker, and all at your convenience.
Traditional airport parking can be quite expensive if you choose this venue at the last minute. Airports either have the option of short-term and long-term parking based on the amount of time that you will be gone. Long-term parking is more affordable if you want to leave your car for more than one day, but this is still not the best option if you are looking to save money.
Companies are increasingly accommodating travelers by offering the option for reserved airport parking. When booking your airline ticket, you should consider reserving your parking space at the same time. This increases your chances of guaranteed cheap airport parking because of the advance notice. If you have a disability or need any other accommodations, the staff can potentially help you secure the closest space available, and even offer assistance in getting you to the ticket counter and terminal.
Reserving USA airport parking in a designated lot also saves money. Airports offer cheaper prices for these parking spaces as an incentive for travelers to take advantage of such services. By choosing this parking solution, you will save a lot more money compared with having to choose space in a long-term lot at the last minute.
The attention on the part of the staff is another reason why cheap airport parking is preferable to traditional long-term spaces. You can park your car for the duration of your trip knowing that your vehicle will be safe. If anything goes wrong with your vehicle, such as a dead battery or a flat tire, the staff can also help you get back on the road. With such attention to detail, this is the best option if you want to enjoy your travels worry-free.